To achieve this super easy Summer eye look I used the Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Palette. Here are the steps I used to create it:
First, I applied Tempera all over my brow bone and entire lid as a base.
Second, I used Buon Fresco above my crease as a transition color.
Third, I blended Love Letter in the crease and outer corner.
Then, I applied Vermeer on the inner lid.
Finally, I applied Buon Fresco to my outer lower lash line and Vermeer to the inner tear duct and inner corner.
Here’s is a list of the additional products I used on my face to finish this look:
- Too Faced Hangover Rx Face Primer
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance Eye Primer
- Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation
- Benefit Fakeup Concealer
- Benefit Hello Flawless Pressed Powder to set my foundation
- Benefit Precisely My Brow Pencil
- Benefit Hoola Contour Quickie Stick
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Benefit Roller Ball Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Butter Blush in Plum Rose
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit Forever Lit
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuite Lipstick in Oh My Polly
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Prep and Prime Fix+ to set my makeup
Do you own any of these products? Share some of your favorites in the comments below!