Spring is finally here! And I cannot be more excited about it! I love to create and use new colors as the season’s change. You can literally change your look each day depending on how you feel. That’s the beauty of makeup. I achieved this Spring Glowing Makeup look using the Violet Voss Ride or Die Palette.
I used the following steps for my eyes:
- First, I applied the lightest color from my brow bone to lid as a base color (the 1st color, 1st row).
- Then, I added the lightest matte brown color (3rd color, 1st row) just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied the lightest matte berry color (4th color, 1st row) in the crease.
- On the lid, I applied the shimmery champagne shade (2nd color, 1st row) to my lid.
- Finally, I added both the made brown and matte berry shades to the lower lash line.
For my face I used the following:
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Too Faced Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Ben Nye Cameo Powder to set my concealer
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Benefit Ka-Brow
- Benefit Ready, Set, Brow
- Benefit High Brow
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
- Maybelline Eye Liner
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Urban Decay Lip Liner in Ozone to prime my lips
- Rimmel Lip Liner in 1000 Kisses
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick in Tulip
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
- Ardell Wispies
I hope you like the look! As always, if there are any products or makeup looks that you’d like to see, let me know in the comments below.