I created this Green Smokey Eye using the BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Palette and the following steps:
- First, I applied the lightest color from my brow bone to lid as a base color.
- Then, I added Leslie from the Violet Voss Ride or Die Palette just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied the matte green color (3rd row, 5th color) in the crease.
- On the lid, I applied the shimmery green (4th row, 5th color).
- I added both green shades to the lower lash line.
- I added the black shade to the outer corner of my eye to smoke it out.
- I then smudged the black shade along the lower V of the lashline.
For my face I used the following products:
- BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Palette
- Violet Voss Ride or Die Palette
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation
- Elf Poreless Primer
- Elf Eye Primer
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Concealer
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Pressed Powder
- Flower Beauty Translucent Powder
- Benefit Ka-Brow!
- Benefit Ready, Set, Brow Gel
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
- Wet N Wild Blush – Rose Champagne
- ABH x Nicole Guerriero in Forever Lit and Glo Getter
- Jordana Easy Liner – Black
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner Bare to Comment
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Liquid Lipstick – Milkshake
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
I hope you like it and if there is a product or look that you would like to recommend, drop it in the comments below!