I created this Natural Smokey Eye using the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette and the following steps:
- First, I applied White Chocolate from brow bone to lid as a base color.
- Then, I added Salted Carmel just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied Milk Chocolate in the crease but keeping the focus on the outer corner.
- I added Triple Chocolate on the inner corner and lower lash line.
- I added Marzipan to the lid.
- I then smudged both Salted Carmel and Milk Chocolate along the lower lashline.
For my face I used the following:
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation – Nude Ivory
- Too Faced Rx Primer
- Elf Eye Primer
- Tarte Shape Tape
- Too Faced matte and poreless
- Flower Beauty Translucent Powder
- Benefit Ka-Brow
- Benefit Ready, Set, Brow
- MAC Sculpt
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
- Wet n Wild Boozy Brunch Highlight
- Jordana Easy Liner – Black
- Too Faced – Better Than Sex Mascara
- M.A.C. Lip Liner in Kiss Me Quick
- MAC Lipstick in MAC Red
- MAC Fix+
I hope you like it and if there is a product or look that you would like to recommend, drop it in the comments below!