Today I decided to do full makeup using one brand only. I chose to use Wet n Wild since I’ve been completely obsessed with their Photofocus line of face products and their Liquid Catsuit Lipsticks. I can honestly say that Wet n Wild is really doing their thing! Not only are their products affordable but they’re really good quality too! This brand has been around forever and they are winning in my opinion.
Here is a list of the products I used:
- Photofocus Foundation
- Photofocus Pressed Powder
- Photofocus Concealer
- Photofocus Setting Spray
- Mega Wear Mascara
- Comfort Zone Eye Palette
- Mega Glo Contour Palette in Dulce De Leche
- Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown
- Mega Glo Makeup Stick Contour in Oaks on You
- Megalast Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Nudest Peach
- Perfect Pout Gel Liner in Bare to Comment
- Coloricon Blush in Pearlescent Pink
- Mega Glo Highlighting Powder in Precious Petals
If you are looking for an affordable drugstore brand then you really must give Wet n Wild a try. You can literally do your entire face for a fraction of what you would pay for higher-end beauty products!