I created this Spring Makeup look using the BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette and the following steps:
- First, I applied the lightest color from my brow bone to lid as a base color (the 1st color, 1st row).
- Then, I added the lightest matte brown color (3rd color, 1st row) just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied the lightest matte berry color (4th color, 1st row) in the crease.
- On the lid, I applied the shimmery champagne shade (2nd color, 1st row) to my lid.
- Finally, I added both the made brown and matte berry shades to the lower lash line.
- Elf Poreless Primer
- Elf Eye Primer
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Foundation
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Concealer
- Wet N Wild Photofocus Pressed Powder
- BH Cosmetics Carli Bybel Palette
- Benefit Ka-Brow
- Cover Girl So Lashy Mascara
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Maybelline Eye Liner
- Loreal Feline Noir Liquid Liner
- Physician’s Formula Butter Blush – Plum Rose
- Wet N Wild Gel Lip Liner in Bare to Comment
- Wet N Wild Liquid Catsuit Lipstick in Pink Really Hard
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
If there are any products that you recommend or a look that you would like to see, drop it in the comments below!