It’s festival time again and I felt inspired to use some really bright colors, so I pulled out my Urban Decay Electric Palette! I completely forgot how much I love this palette. It’s one of those palettes that you only use (once in a pink moon) for those really fun, bright, neon looks. I felt like a total 80’s Rainbow Brite kid again!! Now, where’s Starlite? I need a ride to Coachella! 😉
These are the steps I used to create this bright and bold eye look:
- I sprayed M.A.C. Fix+ on my brushes when applying these shadows to really make them pop!
- I applied Savage as my transition color just above the crease.
- Then I applied Slowburn directly in my crease.
- For the lid, I added Fringe.
- I also took Fringe and added that to my lower lashline.
- For my browbone and tear duct, I used Revolt.
- I used E.L.F.’s Glitter Primer on the center of my eyelids and applied Wet n Wild’s Coloricon Glitter Single in Bleached.
- I tight lined my eyes using Jordan’s Easyliner in Sterling Blue.
- For my lashes, I used Loreal’s Voluminous Original Mascara in Cobalt Blue.
For the rest of my face I used the following:
- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Becca Ultimate Coverage Complexion Creme
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Tarte Shape Tape Concealer
- Too Faced Matte and Poreless Pressed Powder
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Benefit Ka-Brow
- Benefit Ready, Set, Brow
- Too Faced Funfetti blush in Love Flush
- Wet n Wild Gel Lip Liner in Never Petal Down
- Wet n Wild Liquid Catsuit in Pink Really Hard
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit highlight shades Kitty Kat and Forever Lit
- M.A.C. Fix+
Well, that’s about it! A simple yet bright and colorful festival look. I hope you like it! And if you have created a festival look share it in the comments below. I’d love to see your creation!