I created this Orange Smokey Eye using the Violet Voss Ride or Die Palette and the following steps:
- First, I applied Michelle from brow bone to lid as a base color.
- Then, I added Abigal just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied Alice in the crease.
- On the outer lid, I applied Riley.
- I added Stephanie on the inner corner to the middle of the lid.
- I added Carly to the outer V of my eye to smoke it out.
- I then smudged both Abigal and Riley along the lower lashline.
For my face I used the following products:
- Elf Flawless Finish Foundation
- Elf Poreless Primer
- Elf Eye Primer
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
- Too Faced matte and poreless
- Flower Beauty Translucent Powder
- Jordana Brow Pencil
- Physician’s Formula Butter Bronzer
- Too Faced Papa Don’t Peach Blush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero in Glo Getter
- Jordana Easy Liner – Black
- Too Faced – Better Than Sex Mascara
- M.A.C. Lip Liner in Fruit Cocktail
- M.A.C. Lipstick in Sushi Kiss
- Milani Make it Last Setting Spray
I hope you like it and if there is a product or look that you would like to recommend, drop it in the comments below!