I created this Romantic Pink Rose Gold Glittery Eye using the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and the following steps:
- First, I applied White Peach from brow bone to lid as a base color.
- Then, I added Puree just above the crease as my transition shade.
- After that, I applied Charmed, I’m Sure directly in the crease and blended it into Puree.
- I added Just Peachy on the lid and then topped it with Bellini.
- On the tear duct and the inner eyelid, I applied White Peach.
- I then smudged both Puree and Just Peachy along the outer lower lashline.
- I added White Peach to my lower inner tear duct to brighten the eyes up.
- To finish up, I applied e.l.f. glitter primer to my lid using my ring finger and topped that with Wet n Wild Coloricon Loose Pigment in Heart of Rose Gold.
For my face I used the following:
- Wet n Wild Photofocus Foundation – Nude Ivory
- Physician’s Formula Butter Blush – Plum Rose
- Physician’s Formulas Butter Bronzer – Bronzer
- Wet n Wild Coloricon Loose Pigment – Heart of Rose Gold
- e.l.f. – Glitter Primer
- e.l.f. Baked Highlighter – Moonlight Pearls
- Milani – Keep it Smooth Luxe Lip Treatment
- Jordana Fabubrow Brow Pencil – Taupe
- Jordana Easy Liner – Black
- Too Faced – Better Than Sex Mascara
- MAC Lip Liner in Whirl
- Colour Pop Ultra Satin Lip – Femme
- Colour Pop Ultra Metallic Lip – Flitter
- MAC Fix+ Plus to set my face