The ColourPop Whatever Palette will be the focus of today’s review! ColourPop is one of the most affordable brands, so when I saw that they came out with the Whatever Palette, I knew I had to snag this palette. The packaging its totally my vibe! And, when I opened up the palette, I knew this would be the perfect fall eye shadow palette. The colors in this palette are warm, rich with pops of sparkle.
The ColourPop Whatever Palette will be one I reach for throughout fall
So, with that being said, you can create an everyday look or you can go extremely bold with this palette. The pigments in each of the shades are perfect. In the palette, you have a nice mix of matte transition colors along with satin and sparkly shades, so I know this is going to be one I reach for throughout fall.
I used the ColourPop Whatever palette to achieve this muted burgundy eye look.
Disclaimer: Affiliate links are used. You can read my full disclosure policy here.
Here are the steps I used to create it:
First, I applied Tardy all over my brow bone and entire lid as a base. Second, I used Pink Slip and Maybe Later above and in my crease as transition colors. Third, I blended Bad Guy in the crease and outer corner. Next, I applied Tardy to my lid for a pop of sparkle. Then, I applied Tardy on the inner corner. Finally, I applied Pink Slip and Bad Guy to my outer lower lash line.
Here’s a list of the additional products I used on my face to finish this look:
- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- M.A.C. Paint Pot in Painterly to prime my eyes
- Too Faced Born This Way Foundation
- Too Faced Born This Way Concealer
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow in Taupe
- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Too Faced Papa Don't Peach Blush
- Physician's Formula Butter Highlighter
- ColourPop liquid lipstick in Bumble
- M.A.C. Cosmetics Prep and Prime Fix+ to set my makeup
Do you own any of these products? Share some of your favorites in the comments below!